12 relations: Ashburton, New Zealand, Branxholme locomotive dump, Canterbury, New Zealand, Christchurch, Countdown (supermarket), Dunedin, Kingston Flyer, New Zealand, New Zealand Railways Department, NZR K class (1877), Oreti River, The Plains Vintage Railway & Historical Museum.
Ashburton (Hakatere) is a large town in the Canterbury Region, on the east coast of the South Island of New Zealand.
Branxholme locomotive dump is a steam locomotive and wagon (rail car/vehicle) dump located on the eastern bank of the Oreti River adjacent and just to the north of Southland's Wairio Branch Line in New Zealand.
The New Zealand region of Canterbury (Waitaha) is mainly composed of the Canterbury Plains and the surrounding mountains.
Christchurch (Ōtautahi) is the largest city in the South Island of New Zealand, and the country's third-most populous urban area.
New!!: K 88 Trust Board and Christchurch ·
Countdown is a New Zealand full-service supermarket chain and subsidiary of Progressive Enterprises.
Dunedin (Ōtepoti) is the second-largest city in the South Island of New Zealand, and the principal city of the Otago Region.
New!!: K 88 Trust Board and Dunedin ·
The Kingston Flyer is a vintage steam train in the South Island of New Zealand at the southern end of Lake Wakatipu.
New!!: K 88 Trust Board and Kingston Flyer ·
New Zealand (Aotearoa) is an island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean.
New!!: K 88 Trust Board and New Zealand ·
The New Zealand Railways Department, NZR or NZGR (New Zealand Government Railways) and often known as the "Railways", was a government department charged with owning and maintaining New Zealand's railway infrastructure and operating the railway system.
The NZR K class of 1877 was the first example of American-built locomotives to be used on New Zealand's railways.
The Oreti River is one of the main rivers of Southland, New Zealand, and is 170 kilometres in length.
New!!: K 88 Trust Board and Oreti River ·
The Plains Vintage Railway & Historical Museum is a heritage railway and recreated historic village located inside the Tinwald Domain, Tinwald, New Zealand.