27 relations: Beauty pageant, Celebration High School, Celebration, Florida, CNN International, ESPN, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Fox College Sports, Fox Sports (United States), Fox Sports Florida, Given name, Josh Rutledge, Kristina Janolo, Miss America 2013, Miss Florida, Myrrhanda Jones, NCPA (paintball), San Diego Padres, SEC Network, Sports Illustrated, St. Petersburg, Florida, Tampa Bay Rays, Tampa Bay Times, Tampa, Florida, The Tampa Tribune, Times Publishing Company, University of Florida, WTVT.
A beauty pageant or beauty contest is a competition that has traditionally focused on judging and ranking the physical attributes of the contestants, although most contests have evolved to also incorporate personality traits, intelligence, talent, and answers to judges' questions as judged criteria.
Celebration High School is a public four year high school located in Celebration, Florida.
Celebration is a census-designated place (CDP) and a master-planned community in Osceola County, Florida, United States, located near Walt Disney World Resort and originally developed by The Walt Disney Company.
CNN International (CNNI), simply referred to on the channel as CNN, is an international 24-hour English language cable, satellite, IPTV and digital terrestrial television channel that is operated by CNN.
ESPN (originally an acronym for Entertainment and Sports Programming Network) is a U.S.-based global cable and satellite sports television channel owned by ESPN Inc., a joint venture owned by The Walt Disney Company (80%) and Hearst Communications (20%).
Fort Lauderdale (frequently abbreviated as Ft. Lauderdale) is a city in the U.S. state of Florida, north of Miami.
Fox College Sports is a group of three United States digital cable networks, FCS Atlantic, FCS Central, and FCS Pacific owned by 21st Century Fox, that specialize primarily in showing collegiate programming, live events, coaches shows & various DI, DII, & DIII content surrounding college athletics.
Fox Sports is the programming division of the Fox Broadcasting Company, owned by 21st Century Fox, that is responsible for sports broadcasts on the network, and its dedicated regional and national sports cable channels.
Fox Sports Florida is an American regional sports network that is owned by Fox Cable Networks, a unit of the Fox Entertainment Group division of 21st Century Fox, and operates as an affiliate of Fox Sports Networks.
A given name (also known as a first name, forename or Christian name) is a part of a person's personal name.
Joshua Alan Rutledge (born April 21, 1989) is an American professional baseball infielder who is currently a free agent.
Kristina Janolo, (born February 20, 1987) is an American beauty pageant titleholder from Kissimmee, Florida who was named Miss Florida 2011.
Miss America 2013, the 86th Miss America pageant, was held at the PH Live on the Las Vegas Strip in Paradise, Nevada on January 12, 2013.
The Miss Florida competition is the pageant that selects the representative for the state of Florida in the Miss America pageant.
Myrrhanda Jones is an American beauty pageant titleholder from Gainesville, Florida who was named Miss Florida 2013.
The National Collegiate Paintball Association is an all-volunteer, non-profit organization created by college players for college players.
The San Diego Padres are an American professional baseball franchise based in San Diego, California.
The SEC Network is an American sports network that is owned by ESPN Inc., a joint venture between The Walt Disney Company (which operates the network, through its 80% controlling ownership interest) and the Hearst Communications (which holds the remaining 20% interest).
Sports Illustrated is an American sports magazine owned by Meredith Corporation.
The Tampa Bay Rays are an American professional baseball team based in St. Petersburg, Florida.
The Tampa Bay Times, previously named the St.
Tampa is a major city in, and the county seat of, Hillsborough County, Florida, United States.
The Tampa Tribune was a daily newspaper published in Tampa, Florida.
Times Publishing Company is a newspaper and magazine publisher.
The University of Florida (commonly referred to as Florida or UF) is an American public land-grant, sea-grant, and space-grant research university on a campus in Gainesville, Florida.
WTVT, virtual channel 13 (VHF digital channel 12), is a Fox owned-and-operated television station licensed to Tampa, Florida, United States and also serving the nearby city of St. Petersburg.