Logo
Unionpedia
Communication
Get it on Google Play
New! Download Unionpedia on your Android™ device!
Free
Faster access than browser!
 

MLB Advanced Media

Index MLB Advanced Media

MLB Advanced Media (MLBAM) is a limited partnership of the club owners of Major League Baseball (MLB) based in New York City and is the Internet and interactive branch of the league. [1]

55 relations: American Sports Network, BAMTech, Bud Selig, Campus Insiders, Certiorari, Chief executive officer, Complaint, Computer, Economics, ESPN3, Fantasy Sports Trade Association, Forbes, Google Play, HBO Now, Inventor (patent), IPad, IPhone, ITunes, Laptop, Limited partnership, List of Major League Baseball principal owners, Major League Baseball, Mass media, Minor league, Minor League Baseball, MLB Network, MLB Network Radio, MLB.com, Mobile app, National Hockey League, New York City, New York Mets, New York Yankees, NHL Network (U.S. TV network), Patent, Patent infringement, Patent pending, Patent portfolio, PGA Tour, Robert A. Bowman, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Smartphone, Sports Illustrated, SportsNet New York, Stadium (sports network), Statcast, StubHub, Tickets.com, United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas, United States Patent and Trademark Office, ..., WatchESPN, Web content, WWE Network, YES Network, 120 Sports. Expand index (5 more) »

American Sports Network

American Sports Network (ASN) was the sports division of the U.S. television station owner Sinclair Broadcast Group through its Sinclair Networks subsidiary.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and American Sports Network · See more »

BAMTech

Bamtech, LLC, doing business as BAMTech Media (stylized as BAMTECH), is a technology subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company located in Manhattan, New York City.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and BAMTech · See more »

Bud Selig

Allan Huber "Bud" Selig (born July 30, 1934) is an American baseball executive who currently serves as the Commissioner Emeritus of Baseball.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Bud Selig · See more »

Campus Insiders

Campus Insiders was a college sports website and internet television service.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Campus Insiders · See more »

Certiorari

Certiorari, often abbreviated cert. in the United States, is a process for seeking judicial review and a writ issued by a court that agrees to review.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Certiorari · See more »

Chief executive officer

Chief executive officer (CEO) is the position of the most senior corporate officer, executive, administrator, or other leader in charge of managing an organization especially an independent legal entity such as a company or nonprofit institution.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Chief executive officer · See more »

Complaint

In legal terminology, a complaint is any formal legal document that sets out the facts and legal reasons (see: cause of action) that the filing party or parties (the plaintiff(s)) believes are sufficient to support a claim against the party or parties against whom the claim is brought (the defendant(s)) that entitles the plaintiff(s) to a remedy (either money damages or injunctive relief).

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Complaint · See more »

Computer

A computer is a device that can be instructed to carry out sequences of arithmetic or logical operations automatically via computer programming.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Computer · See more »

Economics

Economics is the social science that studies the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Economics · See more »

ESPN3

ESPN3 (formerly ESPN360 and ESPN3.com) is an online streaming service owned by ESPN Inc., a joint venture between The Walt Disney Company (which operates the network, through its 80% controlling ownership interest) and the Hearst Communications (which holds the remaining 20% interest), that provides live streams and replays of global sports events to sports fans in the United States, Australia, Brazil, Chile, the Middle East, New Zealand and Europe.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and ESPN3 · See more »

Fantasy Sports Trade Association

The Fantasy Sports Trade Association (FSTA) is a Madison, Wisconsin-based trade group representing the fantasy sports industry, listing over 200 member companies on its web site as of January 2017.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Fantasy Sports Trade Association · See more »

Forbes

Forbes is an American business magazine.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Forbes · See more »

Google Play

Google Play (previously Android Market) is a digital distribution service operated and developed by Google.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Google Play · See more »

HBO Now

HBO Now is a subscription video on demand service operated by American premium cable and satellite television network HBO.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and HBO Now · See more »

Inventor (patent)

In patent law, an inventor is the person, or persons in United States patent law, who contribute to the claims of a patentable invention.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Inventor (patent) · See more »

IPad

iPad is a line of tablet computers designed, developed and marketed by Apple Inc., which run the iOS mobile operating system.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and IPad · See more »

IPhone

iPhone is a line of smartphones designed and marketed by Apple Inc. The iPhone line of products use Apple's iOS mobile operating system software.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and IPhone · See more »

ITunes

iTunes is a media player, media library, Internet radio broadcaster, and mobile device management application developed by Apple Inc. It was announced on January 9, 2001.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and ITunes · See more »

Laptop

A laptop, also called a notebook computer or just notebook, is a small, portable personal computer with a "clamshell" form factor, having, typically, a thin LCD or LED computer screen mounted on the inside of the upper lid of the "clamshell" and an alphanumeric keyboard on the inside of the lower lid.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Laptop · See more »

Limited partnership

A limited partnership (LP) is a form of partnership similar to a general partnership except that while a general partnership must have at least two general partners (GPs), a limited partnership must have at least one GP and at least one limited partner.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Limited partnership · See more »

List of Major League Baseball principal owners

Current Major League Baseball team owners and the principal corporate entities that operate the clubs.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and List of Major League Baseball principal owners · See more »

Major League Baseball

Major League Baseball (MLB) is a professional baseball organization, the oldest of the four major professional sports leagues in the United States and Canada.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Major League Baseball · See more »

Mass media

The mass media is a diversified collection of media technologies that reach a large audience via mass communication.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Mass media · See more »

Minor league

Minor leagues are professional sports leagues which are not regarded as the premier leagues in those sports.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Minor league · See more »

Minor League Baseball

Minor League Baseball is a hierarchy of professional baseball leagues in the Americas that compete at levels below Major League Baseball (MLB) and provide opportunities for player development and a way to prepare for the major leagues.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Minor League Baseball · See more »

MLB Network

MLB Network is an American television sports channel dedicated to baseball.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and MLB Network · See more »

MLB Network Radio

MLB Network Radio (formerly MLB Home Plate) is an American sports talk radio station on Sirius XM Radio that features Major League Baseball related talk shows, as well as archives and live reports.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and MLB Network Radio · See more »

MLB.com

MLB.com is the official site of Major League Baseball and is overseen by Major League Baseball Advanced Media, L.P. (a subsidiary of MLB).

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and MLB.com · See more »

Mobile app

A mobile app is a computer program designed to run on a mobile device such as a phone/tablet or watch.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Mobile app · See more »

National Hockey League

The National Hockey League (NHL; Ligue nationale de hockey—LNH) is a professional ice hockey league in North America, currently comprising 31 teams: 24 in the United States and 7 in Canada.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and National Hockey League · See more »

New York City

The City of New York, often called New York City (NYC) or simply New York, is the most populous city in the United States.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and New York City · See more »

New York Mets

The New York Mets are an American professional baseball team based in the New York City borough of Queens.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and New York Mets · See more »

New York Yankees

The New York Yankees are an American professional baseball team based in the New York City borough of the Bronx.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and New York Yankees · See more »

NHL Network (U.S. TV network)

NHL Network is an American sports-oriented cable and satellite television network that is a joint venture between the National Hockey League (which owns a controlling 84.4% interest) and NBCUniversal (which owns the remaining 15.6%).

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and NHL Network (U.S. TV network) · See more »

Patent

A patent is a set of exclusive rights granted by a sovereign state or intergovernmental organization to an inventor or assignee for a limited period of time in exchange for detailed public disclosure of an invention.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Patent · See more »

Patent infringement

Patent infringement is the commission of a prohibited act with respect to a patented invention without permission from the patent holder.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Patent infringement · See more »

Patent pending

"Patent pending" (sometimes abbreviated by "pat. pend." or "pat. pending") or "patent applied for" are legal designations or expressions that can be used in relation to a product or process once a patent application for the product or process has been filed, but prior to the patent being issued or the application abandoned.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Patent pending · See more »

Patent portfolio

A patent portfolio is a collection of patents owned by a single entity, such as an individual or corporation.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Patent portfolio · See more »

PGA Tour

The PGA Tour (stylized in all capital letters as PGA TOUR by its officials) is the organizer of the main professional golf tours played primarily by men in the United States and North America.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and PGA Tour · See more »

Robert A. Bowman

Robert A. Bowman served for 17 years as President/CEO of MLB Advanced Media (“MLBAM”).

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Robert A. Bowman · See more »

Sinclair Broadcast Group

Sinclair Broadcast Group is a publicly traded American politically conservative telecommunications company that is controlled by the family of company founder Julian Sinclair Smith.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Sinclair Broadcast Group · See more »

Smartphone

A smartphone is a handheld personal computer with a mobile operating system and an integrated mobile broadband cellular network connection for voice, SMS, and Internet data communication; most, if not all, smartphones also support Wi-Fi.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Smartphone · See more »

Sports Illustrated

Sports Illustrated is an American sports magazine owned by Meredith Corporation.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Sports Illustrated · See more »

SportsNet New York

SportsNet New York (SNY) is an American regional sports network that is owned by Sterling Entertainment Enterprises, LLC, itself a joint venture between the New York Mets (which owns a controlling 65% interest), Charter Communications through its acquisition of Time Warner Cable in May 2016 (which owns 27%) and Comcast, through its NBC Sports Group subsidiary (which owns 8%).

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and SportsNet New York · See more »

Stadium (sports network)

Stadium is a digital television and internet sports network operated as a joint venture between Silver Chalice and Sinclair Broadcast Group.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Stadium (sports network) · See more »

Statcast

Statcast is a high-speed, high-accuracy, automated tool developed to analyze player movements and athletic abilities in Major League Baseball (MLB).

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Statcast · See more »

StubHub

StubHub is an online ticket exchange company owned by eBay, which provides services for buyers and sellers of tickets for sports, concerts, theater and other live entertainment events.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and StubHub · See more »

Tickets.com

Tickets.com is a global ticketing technology company based in Costa Mesa, California, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Major League Baseball Advanced Media.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Tickets.com · See more »

United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas

The United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas (in case citations, N.D. Tex.) is a United States district court.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas · See more »

United States Patent and Trademark Office

The United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) is an agency in the U.S. Department of Commerce that issues patents to inventors and businesses for their inventions, and trademark registration for product and intellectual property identification.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and United States Patent and Trademark Office · See more »

WatchESPN

WatchESPN (formerly ESPN Networks) is an Internet television website and mobile application operated by ESPN Inc., a joint venture between The Walt Disney Company (which operates the network, through its 80% controlling ownership interest) and the Hearst Communications (which holds the remaining 20% interest).

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and WatchESPN · See more »

Web content

Web content is the textual, visual, or aural content that is encountered as part of the user experience on websites.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and Web content · See more »

WWE Network

WWE Network is a subscription-based video streaming service owned by WWE, using the infrastructure of BAMTech.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and WWE Network · See more »

YES Network

The Yankees Entertainment and Sports Network (YES) is an American cable and satellite television regional sports network that is owned by 21st Century Fox (which owns a controlling 80% interest and serves as managing partner) and Yankee Global Enterprises (which owns the remaining 20%).

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and YES Network · See more »

120 Sports

120 Sports is an internet television service, operated as a joint venture between Time Inc., Silver Chalice, MLB Advanced Media, and the National Hockey League.

New!!: MLB Advanced Media and 120 Sports · See more »

Redirects here:

MLBAM, Major League Baseball Advance Media, Major League Baseball Advanced Media.

References

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MLB_Advanced_Media

OutgoingIncoming
Hey! We are on Facebook now! »