Get it on Google Play
New! Download Unionpedia on your Androidâ„¢ device!
Faster access than browser!

Radford Electronics

Index Radford Electronics

Radford Electronics is a British audio manufacturer from Bristol, founded by Arthur Hedley Radford in 1946. [1]

11 relations: Acoustic transmission line, Amplifier, Bristol, CD player, High fidelity, Loudspeaker, Transformer, Transistor, Tube sound, Valve amplifier, Valve audio amplifier.

Acoustic transmission line

An acoustic transmission line is the use of a long duct, which acts as an acoustic waveguide and is used to produce or transmit sound in an undistorted manner.

New!!: Radford Electronics and Acoustic transmission line · See more »


An amplifier, electronic amplifier or (informally) amp is an electronic device that can increase the power of a signal (a time-varying voltage or current).

New!!: Radford Electronics and Amplifier · See more »


Bristol is a city and county in South West England with a population of 456,000.

New!!: Radford Electronics and Bristol · See more »

CD player

A CD player is an electronic device that plays audio compact discs, which are a digital optical disc data storage format.

New!!: Radford Electronics and CD player · See more »

High fidelity

High fidelity (often shortened to hi-fi or hifi) is a term used by listeners, audiophiles and home audio enthusiasts to refer to high-quality reproduction of sound.

New!!: Radford Electronics and High fidelity · See more »


A loudspeaker (or loud-speaker or speaker) is an electroacoustic transducer; which converts an electrical audio signal into a corresponding sound.

New!!: Radford Electronics and Loudspeaker · See more »


A transformer is a static electrical device that transfers electrical energy between two or more circuits through electromagnetic induction.

New!!: Radford Electronics and Transformer · See more »


A transistor is a semiconductor device used to amplify or switch electronic signals and electrical power.

New!!: Radford Electronics and Transistor · See more »

Tube sound

Tube sound (or valve sound) is the characteristic sound associated with a vacuum tube amplifier (valve amplifier in British English), a vacuum tube-based audio amplifier.

New!!: Radford Electronics and Tube sound · See more »

Valve amplifier

A valve amplifier or tube amplifier is a type of electronic amplifier that uses vacuum tubes to increase the amplitude or power of a signal.

New!!: Radford Electronics and Valve amplifier · See more »

Valve audio amplifier

A valve audio amplifier (UK) or vacuum tube audio amplifier (United States) is a valve amplifier used for sound reinforcement, sound recording and reproduction.

New!!: Radford Electronics and Valve audio amplifier · See more »

Redirects here:

Radford Amplifier, S270.


[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radford_Electronics

Hey! We are on Facebook now! »