84 relations: Baden X b, Bavarian EP 2, Bavarian EP 5, Bavarian Gt 2×4/4, BBÖ Class 113, BBÖ Class 114, BBÖ Class 12, BLE No. 44, Class 17, Class 99, Dampfbahn Fränkische Schweiz, DB Class Köf III, Deutsche Reichsbahn, DGEG, DR 18 201, DRB Class 01.10, DRB Class 03.10, DRB Class 06, DRB Class 41, DRB Class 42, DRB Class 50, DRG Class 01, DRG Class 02, DRG Class 03, DRG Class 04, DRG Class 23, DRG Class 24, DRG Class 43, DRG Class 44, DRG Class 45, DRG Class 56.2–8, DRG Class 61, DRG Class 62, DRG Class 64, DRG Class 71.0, DRG Class 80, DRG Class 81, DRG Class 84, DRG Class 86, DRG Class 87, DRG Class 89.0, DRG Class 98.10, DRG Class 98.11, DRG Class 99.19, DRG Class 99.21, DRG Class 99.22, DRG Class 99.32, DRG Class 99.73–76, DRG Class E 16, DRG Class E 77, ..., DRG Class E 91, DRG Class ET 85, DRG H 02 1001, DRG Kleinlokomotive Class I, DRG Kleinlokomotive Class II, Einheitsdampflokomotive, Gölsdorf axle, KkStB Class 112, KkStB Class 229, KkStB Class 265, KkStB Class 270, KkStB Class 99, Krauss-Helmholtz bogie, Kuk HB Class 578, List of preserved steam locomotives in Germany, Meiningen Steam Locomotive Works, Palatine R 4/4, Prussian G 3, Prussian G 4.1, Prussian G 5.4, Prussian P 8, Prussian S 3, Prussian S 4, Prussian T 13, Prussian T 16.1, Prussian T 18, Prussian T 20, Südbahn Class 23 (old), Wangerooge Island Railway, Württemberg B and B2, Württemberg Hz, Württemberg T 4, Württemberg T 6, Zollernbahn Railway Society. Expand index (34 more) » « Shrink index
The Baden X b of the Grand Duchy of Baden State Railway was a goods train tank locomotive with a 0-8-0T wheel arrangement.
The electric locomotives of Bavarian Class EP 2 were in light passenger train service in Germany for almost 50 years.
The Bavarian Class EP 5 (from 1927: DRG Class E 52) was an electric locomotive used for heavy passenger train services with the Deutsche Reichsbahn (DRG) and Deutsche Bundesbahn (DB).
The Bavarian Class Gt 2×4/4 (bayerische Gt 2x4/4) engine of the Royal Bavarian State Railways (Königlich Bayerische Staats-Eisenbahnen or K.Bay.Sts.B.), was a heavy goods train tank locomotive of the Mallet type.
The steam locomotive class BBÖ 113 was an express train, tender locomotive class operated by the Federal Railway of Austria (BBÖ).
The Class BBÖ 114.01 locomotive was an Austrian express train steam locomotive.
The steam locomotive class BBÖ 12 was an express train tank locomotive class with the Federal Railway of Austria (BBÖ).
Class 17 may refer to.
Class 99 is the classification of German narrow gauge locomotives used by the Deutsche Reichsbahn or her successor administrations.
The Dampfbahn Fränkische Schweiz e. V. (Franconian Switzerland Steam Railway Co. Ltd.) or DFS is a German museum railway based in Ebermannstadt in Franconian Switzerland, part of northern Bavaria, Germany.
The DB railways Köf III class (after 1968 named classes 331,332,333 and 335) are light two axle shunting locomotives of Deutsche Bahn AG.
The Deutsche Reichsbahn, also known as the German National Railway, the German State Railway, German Reich Railway, and the German Imperial Railway, was the name of the German national railway system created after the end of World War I from the regional railways of the individual states of the German Empire.
The German Railway History Company (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Eisenbahngeschichte) or DGEG is a society concerned with the history of the railways.
The German express locomotive, number 18 201 of the Deutsche Reichsbahn in East Germany, appeared in 1960–61 at Meiningen Steam Locomotive Works as a conversion of the Henschel-Wegmann train locomotive 61 002, the tender from 44 468 and parts of H 45 024 and Class 41.
The locomotives of DRB Class 01.10 were standard locomotives (Einheitsdampflokomotiven) used for express train services by the Deutsche Reichsbahn.
The German Class 03.10 (Baureihe 03.10 or BR 03.10) engines were standard steam locomotives (Einheitsdampflokomotiven) belonging to the Deutsche Reichsbahn and designed for hauling express trains.
The German DRB Class 06 engines were standard steam locomotives (Einheitsdampflokomotiven) with the Deutsche Reichsbahn (DRB) designed to haul express train services.
The German Class 41 steam locomotives were standard goods train engines (Einheitslokomotiven) operated by the Deutsche Reichsbahn (DRB) and built from 1937–1941.
The DRB Class 42Wartime locomotives classes are prefixed DRB (Deutsche Reichsbahn) to distinguish them from those introduced by the DRG (prefixed DRG), which became defunct in 1937, and those introduced later by the East German Deutsche Reichsbahn (prefixed DR).
The DRB Class 50 is a German class of 2-10-0 locomotive, built from 1939 as a standard locomotive (Einheitsdampflokomotive) for hauling goods trains.
The Deutsche Reichsbahn-Gesellschaft's BR 01 steam locomotives were the first standardised (Einheitsdampflokomotive) steam express passenger locomotives built by the unified German railway system.
The German DRG Class 02 (Baureihe 02 or BR 02) engines were standard (Einheitslokomotiven) express train locomotives with the Deutsche Reichsbahn-Gesellschaft.
The Class 03 steam engines were standard express train locomotives (Einheitslokomotiven) in service with the Deutsche Reichsbahn.
The two German Class 04 steam locomotives were experimental engines with the Deutsche Reichsbahn, that were derived from the Class 03 standard locomotives (Einheitsloks).
The German Class 23 (Baureihe 23 or BR 23) engines of the Deutsche Reichsbahn (DRG) were standard (Einheitslokomotiven) steam engines that were conceived as a replacement for the Prussian P 8 by the Schichau Works.
The DRG Class 24 steam engines were German standard locomotives (Einheitslokomotiven) built for the Deutsche Reichsbahn between 1928 and 1939 to haul passenger trains.
The German locomotives of DRG Class 43 were standard (see Einheitsdampflokomotive) goods train engines with the Deutsche Reichsbahn.
The Class 44 (German: Baureihe 44 or BR 44) was a ten-coupled, heavy goods train steam locomotive built for the Deutsche Reichsbahn as a standard steam engine class (Einheitsdampflokomotive).
German Class 45 steam locomotives were standard locomotives (Einheitslokomotiven) designed by the Deutsche Reichsbahn for hauling goods trains.
Between 1934 and 1941 the Deutsche Reichsbahn (DRG) converted a total of 691 former Prussian-built Class 55.25–56 steam locomotives; the result was the DRG Class 56.2–8.
The two German DRG Class 61 steam engines were express train locomotives specifically built by Henschel for the Henschel-Wegmann train in service with the Deutsche Reichsbahn. The Henschel-Wegmann train was an initiative of the German locomotive construction industry, intended to be able to demonstrate a powerful steam locomotive-hauled train alongside the emerging express diesel multiple units, such as the Hamburg Flyer.
The Class 62 engines were standard (see Einheitsdampflokomotiven) passenger train tank locomotives of Germany's Deutsche Reichsbahn-Gesellschaft (DRG).
The Deutsche Reichsbahn had a standard passenger train tank engine with a wheel arrangement of 1'C1' (UIC classification) or 2-6-2 (Whyte notation) and a low axle load, which was designated in their classification system as the DRG Class 64 (Baureihe 64).
The German DRG Class 71.0 was a four-coupled tank locomotive with the Deutsche Reichsbahn, which was intended as a replacement for railbuses.
The Class 80 tank engines were German standard locomotives (Einheitsloks) with the Deutsche Reichsbahn.
The locomotives of the German DRG Class 81 were standard (Einheitsdampflokomotiven) goods train tank locomotives with the Deutsche Reichsbahn-Gesellschaft (DRG).
The German DRG Class 84s were standard (see Einheitsdampflokomotive) goods train tank locomotives with the Deutsche Reichsbahn.
The DRG Class 86 was a standard (see Einheitsdampflokomotive) goods train tank locomotive with the Deutsche Reichsbahn-Gesellschaft.
The German Class 87 was a standard (see Einheitsdampflokomotive) goods train tank locomotive with the Deutsche Reichsbahn-Gesellschaft (DRG).
The DRG Class 89.0 was a goods train tank engine of standard design (see Einheitsdampflokomotive) built for the Deutsche Reichsbahn (DRG).
The locomotives of DRG Class 98.10 (Baureihe 98.10 and, unofficially, the Bavarian GtL 4/5) were superheated steam locomotives with the Deutsche Reichsbahn-Gesellschaft.
The Class 98.11 steam locomotives of the Deutsche Reichsbahn were rebuilds of the Bavarian Class GtL 4/4 (DRG Class 98.8-9).
The DRG Class 99.19 engines were metre gauge, ten-coupled, superheated, steam locomotives that were employed in the southwestern German state of Württemberg from 1927.
The only example of the German DRG Class 99.21 steam locomotive was built for the Wangerooge Island Railway on Wangerooge, one of the German-owned Friesian islands in the North Sea.
The three engines of DRG Class 99.22 were standard, narrow gauge locomotives (Einheitsloks) in service with the German Reichsbahn.
The Class 99.32 engines were standard steam locomotives (Einheitsdampflokomotiven) in service with the Deutsche Reichsbahn in Germany.
The German Class 99.73-76 engines were standard locomotives (Einheitslokomotiven) in service with the Deutsche Reichsbahn for Saxony's narrow gauge railways.
The DRG Class E 16 were German electric locomotives in service with the Bavarian Group Administration of the Deutsche Reichsbahn were conceived as motive power for express trains.
The German DRG Class E 77 was a Deutsche Reichsbahn-Gesellschaft electric locomotive class, which was ordered in 1923 and entered service in 1924.
Three different types of German electric goods train locomotive belonged to the Deutsche Reichsbahn's DRG Class E 91.
The DRG Class ET 85 was a German electric motor coach with the Deutsche Reichsbahn and, later, the Deutsche Bundesbahn.
The DRG H 02 1001 was a remarkable high-pressure steam locomotive, built by the engineering firm of Schwarzkopff to the design of Dr L. Löffler.
The Kleinlokomotiven (literally: small locomotives) of Class I were light German locomotives of low weight and power (up to 40 PS) designed for shunting duties.
German Kleinlokomotiven (literally: small locomotives) like the DRG Kö II (later: Köf II) were developed as locomotives with a low weight and driving power for light shunting duties.
The German term Einheitsdampflokomotive, sometimes shortened to Einheitslokomotive or Einheitslok, means standard steam locomotive and refers to the steam engines built in Germany after 1925 under the direction of the Deutsche Reichsbahn-Gesellschaft.
The Gölsdorf axle system is used on railway Gölsdorf locomotives to achieve quiet running and low wear-and-tear when negotiating curves.
The Austrian steam locomotive class, the kkStB Class 112 was an express train tank engine operated by the Imperial Austrian State Railways (kaiserlich-königliche österreichische Staatsbahnen or kkStB).
The steam locomotive class kkStB 229 was a passenger tank engine class with the Imperial Austrian State Railways (k.k. österreichische Staatsbahnen), kkStB.
The Austrian kkStB Class 265 were branch line tank locomotives with the Imperial Austrian State Railways, which had originally been procured by the Bohemian Northern Railway Company (Böhmische Nordbahn-Gesellschaft) as Class BNB Class VIb for duties on the Böhmisch Leipa-Steinschönau railway line.
The steam locomotive class kkStB 270 was a tender-class with the Imperial Austrian State Railways (k.k. österreichische Staatsbahnen), kkStB.
kkStB 199 / NÖLB 102 / BBÖ 199 / FS 877 / ÖBB 91.1 |-- | colspan.
A Krauss-Helmholtz bogie (Krauss-Helmholtz-Lenkgestell) is a mechanism used on steam locomotives and some electric locomotives to improve curve running.
The steam locomotive class k.u.k HB 578 was a tank engine operated by the Imperial and Royal Military Field Railway (k.u.k. Heeresfeldbahn) in Austria-Hungary.
The Meiningen Steam Locomotive Works (Dampflokwerk Meiningen) is a railway repair shop in Meiningen, Germany.
The physically identical Palatine and Bavarian Class R 4/4 engines of the Royal Bavarian State Railways (Königlich Bayerische Staats-Eisenbahnen) were goods train tank locomotives with four coupled axles and no carrying axles.
In 1905 the Prussian state railways grouped six-coupled, medium-powered, goods train, tank locomotives into its Class G 3.
The Prussian Class G 4 were German, six-coupled, goods train, steam locomotives with a boiler pressure of 12 bar, built primarily for the Prussian state railways.
The Prussian G 5.4 was a German goods train locomotive with a compound engine.
The Prussian Class P 8 of the Prussian state railways (DRG Class 38.10-40 of the Deutsche Reichsbahn) was a 4-6-0 steam locomotive built from 1906 to 1923 by the Berliner Maschinenbau (previously Schwartzkopff) and twelve other German factories.
The Prussian Class S 3s were saturated steam locomotives developed by Hanomag for the Prussian state railways and were built from 1893.
The Prussian S 4's were German superheated express steam locomotives with the Prussian state railways, later grouped as DRG Class 13.5 in the Deutsche Reichsbahn.
The Prussian T 13 was a series of tank locomotives built in large numbers for the various German state railways, notably the Prussian state railways, and the Deutsche Reichsbahn during the early part of the 20th century.
The Prussian T 16.1 locomotives were built for the Prussian state railways as goods train tank locomotives about the time of the First World War.
The Prussian Class T 18s were the last tank locomotives developed for the Prussian state railways.
The German DRG Class 95 was a ten-coupled tank locomotive with a 2-10-2 wheel arrangement, which was procured by the Deutsche Reichsbahn (also referred to later as the Deutsche Reichsbahn-Gesellschaft or DRG) in 1922 for hauling heavy goods trains on steep main lines.
The steam locomotives of Südbahn Class 23 (old) were goods train engines worked by the Austrian Southern Railway (österreichische Südbahn).
The single track Wangerooge Island Railway (Wangerooger Inselbahn) is an unelectrified narrow gauge railway with a rail gauge of located on the East Frisian island of Wangerooge off the northwestern coast of Germany.
The Württemberg Class B and Class B2 engines were steam locomotives with the Royal Württemberg State Railways (Königlich Württembergische Staats-Eisenbahnen) first built in 1868 by the Maschinenfabrik Esslingen ('Esslingen engineering works') in Esslingen in the former Kingdom of Württemberg in southern Germany.
The Württemberg Hz were 0-10-0 rack and adhesion steam locomotives, that were initially developed by the Royal Württemberg State Railways (Königlich Württembergische Staats-Eisenbahnen), but were delivered to the Deutsche Reichsbahn-Gesellschaft (DRG) in the mid-1920s.
The Württemberg T 4 was a class of German, eight-coupled, goods train, tank locomotive operated by the Royal Württemberg State Railways.
The Württemberg T 6 was a German, 0-8-0T, goods train, tank locomotive operated by the Royal Württemberg State Railways.
The Eisenbahnfreunde Zollernbahn (EFZ) (Zollernbahn Railway Society) is a German railway society dedicated to the preservation of historic railway vehicles, especially steam locomotives, where possible in working order.