47 relations: A1, A2, DGEG, DRG Class 56.2–8, Gölsdorf axle, Krauss-Helmholtz bogie, List of DRG locomotives and railcars, List of Prussian locomotives and railbuses, Prussian G 10, Prussian G 12, Prussian G 12.1, Prussian G 2, Prussian G 3, Prussian G 4.1, Prussian G 5.1, Prussian G 5.4, Prussian G 5.5, Prussian G 7.1, Prussian G 8, Prussian G 8.1, Prussian G 8.2, Prussian G 8.3, Prussian P 10, Prussian P 2, Prussian P 4, Prussian P 6, Prussian P 8, Prussian S 10, Prussian S 3, Prussian S 4, Prussian S 6, Prussian S 9, Prussian state railways, Prussian T 10, Prussian T 11, Prussian T 12, Prussian T 13, Prussian T 14, Prussian T 14.1, Prussian T 16.1, Prussian T 18, Prussian T 20, Prussian T 37, Prussian T 5, Prussian T 9, S5, S7.
A1, A-1 or A.1.may refer to.
A2, A02, A002, A², A.II or A-2 may refer to.
The German Railway History Company (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Eisenbahngeschichte) or DGEG is a society concerned with the history of the railways.
Between 1934 and 1941 the Deutsche Reichsbahn (DRG) converted a total of 691 former Prussian-built Class 55.25–56 steam locomotives; the result was the DRG Class 56.2–8.
The Gölsdorf axle system is used on railway Gölsdorf locomotives to achieve quiet running and low wear-and-tear when negotiating curves.
A Krauss-Helmholtz bogie (Krauss-Helmholtz-Lenkgestell) is a mechanism used on steam locomotives and some electric locomotives to improve curve running.
The railway vehicle classes covered by this list of DRG locomotives and railbuses belonged to the Deutsche Reichsbahn-Gesellschaft or DRG (1924–37) and its successor, the Deutsche Reichsbahn or DRB (post 1937).
This list gives an overview of the locomotives and railcars that were in the Prussian state railways.
The Prussian G 10 was a German goods train, steam locomotive, whose design was based on a combination of the running and valve gear from the Prussian T 16 and the boiler from the Prussian P 8.
The Prussian G 12 was a 2-10-0 goods train locomotive with the Prussian state railways (Preußische Staatseisenbahnen).
The Prussian G 12.1 was a German steam locomotive built for the Prussian state railways during the First World War and was the largest Prussian freight locomotive with a 2-10-0 wheel arrangement.
The Prussian Class G 2 was allocated by the Prussian state railways to a number of older, 0-4-2 and 0-6-0 goods train locomotives which it had taken over from its predecessor railway companies.
In 1905 the Prussian state railways grouped six-coupled, medium-powered, goods train, tank locomotives into its Class G 3.
The Prussian Class G 4 were German, six-coupled, goods train, steam locomotives with a boiler pressure of 12 bar, built primarily for the Prussian state railways.
The Prussian Class G 5.1 steam engines were the first 2-6-0 goods locomotives in Europe.
The Prussian G 5.4 was a German goods train locomotive with a compound engine.
The Prussian G 5.5's were early German freight locomotives with a compound engine.
The Prussian Class G 7.1 engines of the Prussian state railways were German eight-coupled, goods train, steam locomotives.
The Prussian Class G 8 locomotives were eight-coupled, superheated, freight locomotives operated by the Prussian state railways.
The Prussian G 8.1 was a heavier, stronger development of the G 8 and was initially referred to as a 'strengthened standard class' (Verstärkte Normalbauart).
The Prussian G 8.2 class of locomotives actually incorporated two different locomotive types: one was the Prussian/Oldenburg G 8.2, for which the Deutsche Reichsbahn subsequently issued follow-on orders; the other was the G 8.2 of the Lübeck-Büchen Railway.
The Prussian G 8.3 was a 2-8-0, superheated, freight locomotive with three cylinders.
The Prussian state railways' Class P 10 were 2-8-2 "Mikado" type passenger-hauling steam locomotives built for hauling heavy express trains in the hilly terrain of the Mittelgebirge.
The Prussian Class P 2 consisted of various types of early, passenger train, steam locomotive operated by the Prussian state railways.
The Prussian P 4 was a derivative of the P 4.1 (Hanover variant) and the second superheated steam locomotive in the world.
The Prussian Class P 6s were passenger locomotives operated by the Prussian state railways with a leading axle and three coupled axles.
The Prussian Class P 8 of the Prussian state railways (DRG Class 38.10-40 of the Deutsche Reichsbahn) was a 4-6-0 steam locomotive built from 1906 to 1923 by the Berliner Maschinenbau (previously Schwartzkopff) and twelve other German factories.
The Prussian Class S 10 included all express train locomotives in the Prussian state railways that had a 4-6-0 wheel arrangement.
The Prussian Class S 3s were saturated steam locomotives developed by Hanomag for the Prussian state railways and were built from 1893.
The Prussian S 4's were German superheated express steam locomotives with the Prussian state railways, later grouped as DRG Class 13.5 in the Deutsche Reichsbahn.
The Prussian S 6 (later DRG Class 13.10–12) was a class of German steam locomotive with a 4-4-0 wheel arrangement operated by the Prussian state railways for express train services.
The Prussian S 9 was an express steam locomotive with the Prussian state railways, first built in 1908.
The term Prussian state railways (German: Preußische Staatseisenbahnen) encompasses those railway organisations that were owned or managed by the State of Prussia.
The Prussian Class T 10s were tank locomotives operated by the Prussian state railways.
The Prussian Class T 11 were passenger tank locomotives produced between 1903 and 1910 in the service of the Prussian state railways for duties on the Berlin Stadtbahn.
The Prussian Class T 12 is an early, German, passenger train, tank locomotive built for the Prussian state railways in large numbers.
The Prussian T 13 was a series of tank locomotives built in large numbers for the various German state railways, notably the Prussian state railways, and the Deutsche Reichsbahn during the early part of the 20th century.
The Prussian T 14s were German, 2-8-2T, goods train, tank locomotives operated by the Prussian state railways and the Imperial Railways in Alsace-Lorraine.
The Prussian Class T 14.1 was a German 2-8-2T, goods train, tank locomotive operated by the Prussian state railways and the Royal Württemberg State Railways.
The Prussian T 16.1 locomotives were built for the Prussian state railways as goods train tank locomotives about the time of the First World War.
The Prussian Class T 18s were the last tank locomotives developed for the Prussian state railways.
The German DRG Class 95 was a ten-coupled tank locomotive with a 2-10-2 wheel arrangement, which was procured by the Deutsche Reichsbahn (also referred to later as the Deutsche Reichsbahn-Gesellschaft or DRG) in 1922 for hauling heavy goods trains on steep main lines.
The Prussian T 37s were German steam locomotives operated by the Prussian state railways.
The Prussian state railways grouped a variety of different types of passenger tank locomotive into its Prussian Class T 5.
The Prussian T 9 was a class of German steam locomotive which included several types of tank engine, all with six coupled wheels and two carrying wheels operated by the Prussian state railways.
S5 or S-5 may refer to.
S7 or S-7 may refer to.