20 relations: ÖBB Rolling Stock, Bochum Dahlhausen Railway Museum, Brunswick State Railway Company, Class 90, Class 91, Cuckoo Railway, DRG renumbering plan for steam locomotives, Heimbach (Nahe)–Baumholder railway, Herbesthal railway station, List of Deutsche Bundesbahn locomotives and railbuses, List of DRG locomotives and railcars, List of East German Deutsche Reichsbahn locomotives and railbuses, List of PKP locomotives and multiple units, List of preserved steam locomotives in Germany, List of Prussian locomotives and railbuses, Mecklenburg T 4, OHE, Russian Railway Museum, Triptis–Marxgrün railway, Warsaw Railway Museum.
This is a list of the rolling stock operated by the Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB), including retired classes.
The Eisenbahnmuseum Bochum-Dahlhausen is a railway museum situated south of the city of Bochum in the state of North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
The Brunswick State Railway Company (Braunschweigische Landes-Eisenbahn-Gesellschaft) or BLE was a railway company in the Duchy of Brunswick, a former German state centred on the city of Brunswick (German: Braunschweig).
Class 90 may refer to.
Class 91 may refer to.
The Cuckoo Railway (Kuckucksbähnel, literally "Little Cuckoo Railway"), in its early days the Elmstein Valley Railway (Elmsteiner Talbahn), is a 12.97 kilometre long branch line in the central Palatine Forest, which runs through the region of Neustadt/Kaiserslautern from Lambrecht to Elmstein.
In 1922 the Deutsche Reichsbahn began to develop a renumbering plan to standardize the numbering of steam locomotives that had been taken over from the state railways (Länderbahnen).
The Heimbach (Nahe)–Baumholder Railway was opened in 1912.
Herbesthal railway station was the Prussian/German frontier station on the main railway from Germany into Belgium between 1843 and 1920.
This article lists the locomotives and railcars/multiple units of the Deutsche Bundesbahn (DB), the German Federal Railways, that were in service between 1949 and 1993.
The railway vehicle classes covered by this list of DRG locomotives and railbuses belonged to the Deutsche Reichsbahn-Gesellschaft or DRG (1924–37) and its successor, the Deutsche Reichsbahn or DRB (post 1937).
This article contains a list of locomotives and railbuses of the Deutsche Reichsbahn (East Germany) (DR) according to the numbering system introduced by the DR on 1 July 1970.
This is a list of Locomotives of the Polskie Koleje Państwowe (Polish State Railways, PKP).
This list gives an overview of the locomotives and railcars that were in the Prussian state railways.
The Mecklenburg T 4 was a German steam locomotive built for the Grand Duchy of Mecklenburg Friedrich-Franz Railway as a goods train tank locomotive with a leading axle and three coupled axles (2-6-0T).
The Osthannoversche Eisenbahnen AG (OHE) is a Celle based transportation company with railway network in North-eastern Lower Saxony around the Lüneburg Heath area of over 250 km.
The Russian Railway Museum is situated next to Baltiysky Railway station in Saint Petersburg.The museum opened to public on November 1 2017.
The Triptis–Marxgrün railway is a branch line in Germany that runs through the states of Thuringia and Bavaria, and which was originally built and operated by the Prussian state railways.
The Railway Museum in Warsaw (Muzeum Kolejnictwa w Warszawie) is located in the former Warsaw Główna PKP railway terminus and is very near to the Warszawa Ochota railway station.