15 relations: Ķengarags, Depo Station, Elron (rail transit), List of clock towers, Maskavas Forštate, Modern history of Ukraine, Rīgas Satiksme, Reserve Police Battalion 33, Riga Central Market, Riga International Coach Terminal, Riga–Daugavpils Railway, Riga–Jelgava Railway, Riga–Lugaži Railway, Timeline of Riga, Tomasz Bohdanowicz-Dworzecki.
Ķengarags is a neighborhood in the city of Riga, Latvia.
Depo Station is a railway station on the Torņakalns – Tukums II Railway.
AS Eesti Liinirongid, operating as Elron, is a government-owned passenger train operator in Estonia.
This is a list of clock towers by location.
Maskavas Forštate (Moskauer Vorstadt) also known as Maskavas priekšpilsēta and colloquially as Maskačka, is a suburb of Riga situated on the right bank of the Daugava.
Ukraine emerges as the concept of a nation, and the Ukrainians as a nationality, with the Ukrainian National Revival which is believed started sometime at the end of 18th and the beginning of 19th century.
Rīgas Satiksme (Riga Transport) is a municipally-owned public transportation and parking authority serving Riga, Latvia and the surrounding areas.
Reserve Police Battalion 33, "Ostland", (Polizei-Bataillon 33, also: Polizei-Bataillon "Ostland") was a militarised unit of the German Ordnungspolizei (Orpo) in World War II.
Riga Central Market (Rīgas Centrāltirgus) is Europe's largest market and bazaar in Riga, Latvia.
Riga International Coach Terminal (Rīgas Starptautiskā autoosta) is a bus station in Riga, Latvia, for both domestic and international bus lines.
The Riga–Daugavpils Railway is a long, gauge railway built in the 19th century to connect the cities Riga and Daugavpils.
The Riga–Jelgava Railway is a long, gauge railway built in the 19th century to connect the cities of Riga and Jelgava.
The Riga–Lugaži Railway is a long, gauge railway in Latvia.
The following is a timeline of the history of the city of Riga, Latvia.
Tomasz Bohdanowicz-Dworzecki (Фома Осипович Дворжецкий-Богданович; Foma Osipovich Dvorzhetsky-Bogdanovich; 1859 – April 1920) was a Polish architect active in Moscow.